PARVATHY P / March 2018
1. Those who are paying monthly fee for Computer and Lab to be paid in 2 instalments ( June and October) and Special Fee to be paid in 3 instalments (June, October & January).
2. The Special Fee includes cost of Students’ Diary, Report Card Identity Card and School Magazine. There will be no separate collection for the same as well as for , conduct of various tests which include printing, providing answer paper etc.
1. Fees are payable on or before 10th of every month as per schedule. After 10th (till the close of the month) Fee will have to be deposited along with late Fee of Re. 1/- per day (including holidays). If 10th is a holiday, Fee will be collected without fine on the next working day.
2. Failure to pay the fees by the close of the month will result in the removal of the Student from the Rolls of the School without intimation and will entail re-admission fee of Rs. 100/-
3. Canara Bank, Nadathara Branch will operate at BVBVM premises at Poochatty till the tenth of every month.
4. Parents will keep the Fee receipt with them and produce it whenever required by the School.
5. Parents have the option to deposit fees for a whole term or the whole year in advance.
6. The Name, Class and Section of the Student must clearly be written on the Bank slip.
7. In case of doubt regarding the payment of dues, parents will kindly deal directly with the School office between 9.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. on all working days.
8. Students of Std. X and XII should remit the fees for February and March latest by 31st January
9. Bus fee to be remitted for a term.